This will allow users to search up to 500 records by their record label
- To use the bulk search functionality, open the drop down to the right of search
- Select the bulk search button
- This will open a text area, paste the data you want to search.
- The data should be comma separated and consist of anything directly related to the record. this will be for example if you search for students, the RSAID will work, as well as using names and surnames.
- you can also Mix the bulk search using both ID numbers and names
- if too many records are searched, this message will popup. if this pops up, try and reduce the search size.