This will update the grading tool with the chosen assessment version questions.
- Open the assessment for which you want to change the grading tool and click the edit button
- The questions on the grading tool is determined by which Unit Standard Assessment Vrsion is chosen. On the editing page open the Unit Standard Assessment Version drop down.
- Select one of the options to update the grading tool. If there is only one option, then Head office will need to add the Questions and a new Assessment Version.
- After having chosen the correct assessment version, click the save button and the grading tool will be updated with that versions questions.
- If the assessment is saved to the wrong unit standard then follow this link to change the assessment to a different enrollment unit standard: http://help.picksmart.co.za/support/solutions/articles/11000098058-change-assessment-enrollment-unit-standard