This solution article will show you how to re-order or rotate pages of an assessment.
- After logging in and entering your instance, open the menu on the left and select the Enrollment Unit Standard Assessments tab from the drop down menu
- Then select the course, unit standard and event year of the assessments you want to mark
- This will load all the assessments from the different students with the chosen course and unit standard
- open the unit standard
- Click the actions tab on the assessment to see the re-ordering button
- To re-order or rotate pages of an assessment, click on the Re-Order Assessment button.
- this will open a page like this. The page numbers are to the left, and the editing buttons to the right. Use the Rotate All Pages Left/Right button to rotate all pages and the smaller repeating circle buttons to rotate single pages.
- You can also drag and drop rows to reorder pages.
- Click on the preview Ordered Assessment button to view a full representation of the edited document or click the submit ordered assessment button if you are happy with the changes.