This article will set the process of changing a course of a student
If a student is already Approved in the system and the student wish to change his / her course:
- Go to the Enrollment in question and create a new Enrollment status of Vetting: Change course.
- After this new status has been created the course can be changed on the existing enrollment.
- NB: DO NOT create a new Enrollment, but change the course on the existing enrollment.
- The employment will not be cancelled when the student Enrollment is still in Vetting: Change course status
- However, after an Enrollment was in Vetting: Change course Status for more than 30 days the status will automatically changed to Cancelled.
- As soon as the student Enrollment Status is changed to cancelled the employment status will change to Pending removal from employer.
- Head office can monitor these student employments and either approve the removal by creating an Inactive status or reject it by creating a Active status on the student employment.
- The following report was setup to monitor this: Employment: Pending REMOVAL from Employer.