In this Solution Article, you will learn set the due date for a unit standard and when it should be assessed:
- Once you are logged into the system, the Dashboard screen will appear.
- On the Main Menu select Courses then click on Unit Standard.
- Search for the desired unit standard to set the due date:
- Open the unit standard and update the due date:
- Click on Save to set the due date:
Enrollment Unit Standard Assessments Estimated Due Days can be set up via the Preference of each instance to set the due date that an assessment should be assessed:
- On the Main Menu select Preferences then click on Preferences .
- Click on Save to set the Estimated Duration (Days) Due Assessment:
This estimated days will then be added from the unit standard due date to the enrollment unit standard due date to be assessed: