In this Solution Article, follows an explanation of how to download the record of learning.
- In order to bulk print the record of learning, go to the printing tab in the main menu
- After opening the tab, select record of learning option from the first drop down list
- Then select the course
- After selecting the course select the end date for the enrollments to be printed. This date should be at the end of the month
- Then press the generate button which will download a pdf.
- The button will only fetch records of students with enrollment status of:
- Studies Completed
- Pending Assessing And Moderation
- Pending Outstanding Unit Standard
Downloading record of learning for a specific student:
- Go to the student and open their enrollment, scroll down to Enrollment Actions and then click on Record of learning
- Click on Download COMPETENT Cover Page to download the cover page for the Competent Record of Learning that can be placed on top of the document to be scanned in.
- Click on Download NOT COMPETENT Cover Page to download the cover page for the Not Competent Record of Learning that can be placed on top of the document to be scanned in.
- Click on Download Record of Learning to download the Record Of Learning Template, that needs to be filled in and scanned in with one of the previous above mentioned cover pages. This will download his record of learning and save it to the enrollment attachments