Barcorde Reader Corrupt files
Modified on: Fri, 13 Mar, 2020 at 12:39 PM
- The barcode reader sometimes receives corrupt files.
- When this occurs, the campus representative is emailed with the corrupt file to notify them of it.
- The representative is not set by default
- To set a campus communications representative, open the menu and click preferences then preferences again.
- inside the preferences, click the edit button at the top right and then fill in the Branch Communication Email Address
- click save and any corrupt barcode found will let this person know of it. The secondary email in the global preferences will also be CC'ed in the email
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.