Step 9: Start the Vetting Process to Final Verification
DAILY CONTROL SHEET
- Campus Administration must send DAILY excel control sheet to Regional Executive (by COB each day).
- Regional Executive to consolidate information.
- Regional Executive to send consolidated sheet to operations (Denice) by 10:00am the following day.
CONTROL SHEET CONSOLIDATION
- Ops Admin (Denice) will verify branch excel control sheet with system data.
- Nadine will monitor and review
- The system sends linked documents to Head Office (HO) for checking and approval.
- Open documentation
- See that documents are correct
- Click on tick box to drop down verification options
- HO Admin selects students from online approval list and choose verified if correct.
DOCUMENT VERIFICATION - DISREGARDED
- If document is not correct or clear it must be disregarded and the system sends notification to the branch.
- DISREGARDED can be selected on the pop up drop down list.
- Documents not received - auto student SMS and reminders
- Campus must follow up with student to complete outstanding documentation and re-quick capture, scan and submit again.
SYSTEM REPORT REVIEW
- Nadine will review system report and monitor.
- Denice will follow up with Regional Executives on disregarded documents
- Reports can be found under "Reports Definitions" in the Menu.
- An overview of the existing report definitions will appear.
- New Reports can be created in the top right corner.
- Rejects - SMS sent to student and recruiter, notifies branch and files pack.
- Retention HO Call (recorded) confirming that student is unemployed, wants to study or NOT and verify.
VERIFICATION CHECK 2
- Quality Assurer (Supervisor) checks previous employment ID or Name match and other personal information of the student.
- Operations Manager (Nadine) will sample check quality assure 20 students registration daily.
- On final verification, system will automatically issue student number and allocate student to class (Branch can view).
- Student will receive SMS with student number and confirmation of dates and branch.
- Student Verification Complete.
STUDENT ATTACHMENT COMPLIANCE ASSURANCE
- When students do not upload documentation on the new enrollment with vetting status, it is assumed they have cancelled the enrollment
- If the student does not upload any documents in the next 90 days after having been enrolled, the enrollment will get a status of cancelled