Steps 5 - 8: Recruiter Commission Students and Student Packs
- Click on the button to add a Recruiter code to the Student.
- This will be the Broker who created the Student.
SCANNING STUDENT PACKS:
- The Capturer scans the Student Pack, to an allocated folder on his/her computer (Server Folder/Local Folder).
STUDENT APPLICATION PACKS:
Description: The Student Application Packs are the documents to be uploaded to the system.
- In the Main Menu, click on "Student", then "Student Packs" as per in the above screenshot.
- Click on the button, in the top-right corner to upload the previously scanned documents to the system.
- Select a Campus for the Student, choose the scanned document from folder to upload to the system.
- Add a comment(if required) and click on
UNALLOCATED STUDENT PACKS
- After creating Student Packs, go back to the Main Menu, click on "Students", then click on "Unallocated Student Packs".
- The Capturer uploads and allocates each page of the scanned pack to the Student's Profile.
- Click on "Allocate Pack". This will open the page where you select the Document Types and the Student.
- Click on the arrow to view dropdown of Documents and Student list.
- Select each document and allocate it to Student and Document Type.
- After selecting Document, Document Type and Student, scroll down and click on "Allocate".