ETQA and Recruiter Workshop
RECRUITER INFORMATION PAGE
- Recruiters have one page to access to view information with regards to students signed up, payments received and recruiter's personal information.
- NB: It is the responsibility of the recruiter to ensure that their personal information is correct and up to date.
- Recruiters can also access student profile by searching the student's ID number in the student section.
- Recruiters will not have access rights to edit on the system. Any changes that need to occur have to be reported to H/O so they can edit the system.
- Select Campus in the instance page to access campus information.
- You will be taken to the dashboard where you will be able to access then Main Menu.
- Click on Main Menu then click on Recruiter, then Recruiters.
- An overview of the Recruiter of the campus will appear.
- Click on the arrow to access your recruiter information profile.
RECRUITER PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Recruiter information has to be in full and correct.
- Commission Type Will Always Be Commission On Verification.
RECRUITER COMMISSION STUDENTS
- The recruiter commission student section will be automatically populated when the students, that a recruiter signed up, are captured.
- This section will reflect the information of the student, the status of the student registration and the recruiter's commission amount earned.
- The recruiter payments section will reflect details of the commission, per student, payable to the recruiter.
- This section reflects the payment amount, latest payment status, commission type, payment date and the date that the recruiter student commission was created.