How to reset your password
Modified on: Fri, 12 Feb, 2021 at 2:25 PM
Have you forgotten your password or simply want to change it? In this article we will show you how to successfully reset your password.
- You can start by clicking on the Reset Forgotten Password option on the Login page.
- The following Password Reset screen will appear.
- Fill in your email address and solve the "I'm not a robot" security step (Captcha), by clicking on the tick box as shown below.
- Once you have successfully completed the security step, click on the Request Password Reset button.
- A Success message will be shown.
- An email will also be sent to you, with a link to reset your password.
- Please note that this link can only be used One (1) time - as a security measure to keep your account safe.
- In case you open the link and close it by accident without resetting the password, you will have to re-do the process from Step 1, to receive a new password reset link.
- Once you have clicked on the link mentioned in the previous step, a New Password screen will be opened.
Changing your password/customizing your current password while being logged in:
- To change your current password, click on the My Profile button in the top-right corner of your screen as shown here:
- You will be brought to a new page where you can see your Account/Profile details.
- Click on the Change Password button.
- Simply type in your new password and select Change Password, to finalize the changes.
- If you experience any problems with the above mentioned "Password Change/Reset" steps, open a ticket and our support team will assist you as soon as possible.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.